What is this survey for?
With this survey, you can choose which Precision Game Storage you want for your pledge. Under the add-ons tab, you can add extra items to your order, including the late addition Game Boy Advance PGS, replacement Signature Sleeves etc. It’s a crucial step that allows us to know the quantities we need to order to our manufacturers. We can’t book our production slot until you answered this survey.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:40
When will you charge for the shipping costs?
As stated during our Kickstarter Campaign, shipping costs will be charged when we will start fulfillment. We expect this to happen in March 2023, if everything goes according to our plans.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:25
What if I need to change my delivery address?
Don’t worry, you are able to change your delivery address at anytime. It will only be locked once and for all when you’ll have confirmed it and paid for the shipping costs.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:27
Why do I need to pay VAT?
As explained during the campaign, we are required to collect VAT on all orders shipping to European Union countries and to the United Kingdom. We are applying the French VAT rate of 20% on all EU orders, and probably 20% as well on UK orders (still tbc from HMRC). VAT will be charged before shipping.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:42
Something is wrong with...
It’s our first time using Backer kit, and we offered so many different combinations between designs, discounts and add-ons that it is possible we made a mistake somewhere even though we reviewed everything carefully. If you think something is wrong, just contact us at [email protected], and we will handle the issue as fast as possible.
Last updated: December 12, 2022 10:04
FR - À quoi sert ce questionnaire ?
Avec ce questionnaire, vous pouvez choisir le ou les coffrets que vous souhaitez obtenir en échange de votre contribution. Vous pouvez également ajouter des articles supplémentaires à votre commande via l’onglet “Add-ons”, comme le nouveau coffret Game Boy Advance, les pochettes de remplacement Signature, etc. C’est une étape cruciale, car elle nous permet de connaître les quantités de chaque article à commander auprès de nos fabricants. Nous ne pourrons pas réserver notre créneau de production tant que vous n’aurez pas répondu à ce questionnaire.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:43
FR - Quand facturerez-vous les frais de livraison ?
Comme indiqué lors de notre campagne Kickstarter, les frais de livraison seront facturés lorsque nous commencerons à préparer les commandes. Cette étape est prévue courant mars 2023, si tout se passe selon nos plans.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:35
FR - Que se passe-t-il si je dois changer mon adresse de livraison d'ici là ?
Pas d’inquiétudes, vous pouvez modifier votre adresse de livraison à tout moment. Elle ne sera verrouillée une fois pour toutes qu’au moment du paiement des frais d’expédition.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:34
FR - Pourquoi dois-je payer la TVA ?
Comme indiqué durant la campagne, nous sommes tenus de percevoir la TVA sur toutes les commandes expédiées vers les pays de l’Union Européenne et vers le Royaume-Uni. Nous appliquons le taux de TVA français de 20 % sur toutes les commandes envoyées dans l’UE (hors Outre-Mer). La TVA sera collectée avant l’expédition.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:46
FR - Quelque chose ne va pas avec...
C’est la première fois que nous utilisons la solution Backerkit, et nous proposons tellement de combinaisons différentes, entre les modèles, les remises et les add-ons qu’il est possible que nous ayons fait une erreur quelque part, même si nous avons tout testé attentivement préalablement.
Si vous pensez que quelque chose ne va pas, avec vos contreparties par exemple, contactez-nous (en français) à [email protected], et nous ferons notre maximum pour traiter le problème rapidement.
Last updated: January 04, 2023 19:37
What is BackerKit?
BackerKit is a service that crowdfunded project creators use to keep track of hundreds to tens of thousands of backers—from shipping details, pledge levels, preferences and quantities, whether they have paid or had their card declined, special notes, and everything in between!
The BackerKit software and support team is independent from the campaign’s project team—BackerKit does not handle the actual reward shipping. For more information about the preparation or delivery status of your rewards, please check the project's updates page.
How does BackerKit work?
After the campaign ends, the project creator will send you an email with a unique link to your survey. You can check out a walkthrough of the process here.
I never received my invitation. How do I complete the survey?
The most common reasons for not receiving a survey email is that you may be checking an email inbox different from the email address you used to sign up with Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account, or it may be caught in your spam filter.
Confirm that the email address you are searching matches the email address tied to your Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or Tilt Pro account. If that doesn’t work, then try checking your spam, junk or promotions folders. You can also search for "backerkit” in your inbox.
To resend the survey to yourself, visit the project page and input the email address associated with your Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Tilt Pro account.
How do I update my shipping address?
BackerKit allows you to update your shipping address until the shipping addresses are locked by the project creator. To update your address, go back to your BackerKit survey by inputting your email here.
When will my order be shipped, charged or locked?
That is handled directly by the project creator. BackerKit functions independently of the project itself, so we do not have control of their physical shipping timeline. If you want to check on the project’s status, we recommend reading over the project's updates page.
I completed the survey, but haven't received my rewards yet. When will they arrive?
As BackerKit does not actually handle any rewards or shipping, the best way to stay updated on the shipping timeline would be to check out the project's updates page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (last update: 29/08/2023)
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Book4Games online store hosted by BackerKit. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions as well as the ones of BackerKit (https://www.backerkit.com/terms_of_service).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please email [email protected] before placing an order.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Book4Games for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from Book4Games under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Book4Games as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Book4Games reserves the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• you fail to make payment to us when due
• you breach any of our terms and conditions
• when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
• we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on Book4Games.com.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU BREAK THESE CONDITIONS
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If Book4Games does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched or until another solution was found and agreed upon between you and Book4Games.
- All prices listed on Book4Games online store are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Book4Games until we accept your payment and send an order confirmation.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method and cost (including VAT and P&P).
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order.
- If your delivery address is outside of the EU or UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- We accept no returns and no refunds in case you refuse to pay duties and taxes or have a change of heart after receiving your order.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- We cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit. We are not responsible for any loss or damages once the parcel has been handed to the shipping carrier. However, should anything bad happen, and only if the parcel was insured, rest assured that we will assist you with your refund claim to the shipping carrier.
- If your items are returned to us for any reason, including a failure of your local postal service to locate your address, or a failure on your part to collect the items from a local depot or arrange a re-delivery, then it your sole responsibility to cover any costs involved with re-sending the items to you.
- Book4Games accepts most major credit/debit cards through Stripe.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- All sales are final, including pre-orders, with the exception of the provisions outlined below:
- In line with the European directive 2011/83, if you are in the European Union, you may return any unwanted goods within fourteen (14) days after the day of receiving the goods (Cooling-Off period).
The goods must be returned in UNUSED, UNOPENED and MINT condition before any refund can be made. If the goods are being returned because you have changed your mind, or if they are no longer wanted, then we will refund the item cost only (and not the original packing and shipping costs) upon receipt of the returned goods. You will also have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We highly recommend that you use a tracked service for the return postage, as we cannot be held responsible for any goods that are lost using an untracked service. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you only cancel part of your order.
- If you believe your order contains a faulty product, then you will need to contact us by email ([email protected]), with details and evidence of the fault.
- For cancellation requests received prior to your order shipping, we will refund your order within 7 working days including postage, minus any applicable payment processing fees that we have incurred.
- Our return address is: Book4Games – 11 avenue de la Bourdarié – 81100 Burlats - FRANCE. Please be aware that any returns sent to any other address will NOT be received.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on Book4Games online store is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 10 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at support@book4games within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product on book4games.com. However, due to a number of different factors such as internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on Book4Games online store are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Book4Games.
- We have taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers and those of BackerKit.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the online store will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the online store. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Cooling-Off period.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Book4Games web pages are owned or controlled by Book4Games. In accessing Book4Games.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of Book4Games web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Book4Games.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Book4Games products are those stated on the Book4Games website. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France. Any disputes regarding the present Terms & Conditions that cannot be resolved between you and Book4Games shall be settled by the Trade Court Authority of Castres (81), France.